Sapphire Village is conveniently located on the quiet East End, adjacent to Sapphire marina and a short walk to beautiful Sapphire Beach. The property itself has two pools and a restaurant, and onsite laundry facilities. At the marina, you can rent jet skis, go on a parasail tour, do full or half-day fishing trips, take a power boat tour to the British Virgin Islands, go on a day sale to St. John, and more. Sapphire Beach offers watersports rentals (snorkeling gear, kayaks, paddle boards, chairs, floats, etc), and of course some of the best white sand and snorkeling on the island. Sapphire Beach offers basic facilities and food service.
Sapphire Village is less than a mile from Red Hook, which provides shopping, many great restaurants (from casual to fine dining), nightlife, and the ferry to St. John (and Tortola). Red Hook also has all the staples such as banking, grocery stores and gas.
Things to Do
What would you like to do? Yeah, we got that! Here is a list of suggestions for your Sapphire Village visit:
• Swimming at the pools
• Relaxing under a seagrape tree
• Reading in the shade
• Soaking up the sun
• Trying a Bushwacker (it’s a drink)
• Jet skiing to Coki Beach and back
• Catching a tuna
• Taking a Daysail to nearby islands
• Taking the safari bus to Charlotte Amalie and doing some serious shopping
• Go to nearby Linquist beach (you’ll undoubtedly see a wedding going on – it’s that beautiful)
• Take an island tour, visit Mountaintop (the highest, biggest gift store you’ll ever see)
• Spend the day on Magen’s Bay (people watch, order drinks they deliver to you in the water!)
• Take the Ferry and explore St. John
• Visit nearby Coki Beach (snorkel, people watch, visit CoralWorld)
• Experience some amazing dining in Red Hook
• Grab a Happy Hour cocktail and/or a lovely mean at our onsite restaurant, Slice VI, Craft Pizza & Cafe
We could go on, but you get the idea. You will not have a problem finding something fun and exciting to do!