Rules & Regulations
No one likes rules, right? But hey, sometimes you need them. The following rules, which apply to owners and guests alike, are enforced at Sapphire Village for the enjoyment and safety of all.
1. Decks must be maintained free of hazards, both chemical and physical, that may fall or otherwise injure or cause damage. Nothing is to be hung or attached to the railings.
2. All common areas, including decks and balconies, must be maintained free of laundry, rubbish, debris and other unsightly materials.
3. Each unit shall be used only for residential purposes (all commercial activity is prohibited). Any nuisance (loud noise! music, TV or any other source of annoyance to other residents) is not permitted and any legal costs to abate the problem will be the responsibility of the unit owner. Quiet time is from 11:00pm to 8:00am.
4. No vehicle may be left on the premises overnight unless registered with the condominium office. Rental vehicles will be issued a temporary parking permit. Unauthorized vehicles will be towed at owner’s expense.
5. Only one vehicle per condominium unit is permitted. All parking is first come first serve. No double-parking at any time except for loading and unloading. Parking areas may not be used for storage, nor shall there be parking of recreational vehicles, boats, and trailers or off road vehicles.
6. No Pets of any kind are allowed
7. A laundry area has been provided for the use of village residents only. The laundry is open from 7:30am to 10:00 pm. Tokens can be purchased in the office.
8. Barbecuing is not allowed within any unit or on the balcony. Concrete pads are provided in the parking areas for this. The storage of flammable liquids including propane or gas is strictly prohibited.
9. Dumpsters are provided for regular household trash. Items such as furniture, appliances are to be taken by occupant to the local dump.
10. Occupancy is restricted to two (2) people in studios and four (4) people in one bedrooms.
1. Swim at your our risk. No Lifeguard is on duty.
2. Pool Hours are from 7:00am to 10:00 pm
3. Pool use is limited to owners, renters and a maximum of 2 of their guests. More than 2 guests requires management approval.
4. No balls, floats or large inflatable toys are to be used in the pools.
5. No glass containers are allowed in the pool or on the deck.
6. Infants in diapers are not allowed in pool.
7. An adult must accompany children under 12.
8. Headphones are required for all audio equipment
9. Use shower faucet at poolside to wash off beach sand before entering pool area.
10. Shower faucet shall not be used for bathing use.